Calhoun Smith (b. 1968, USA) currently lives and works in Amersfoort, the Netherlands.
Visual artist working with photography and other printed matter as material in composite works and constructions. Uses digital as well as manual techniques to create visually, sometimes logically, structured images.
1988-1992 Bachelor of Fine Art (BFA)
Emphasis in Fine Art Printmaking
California State University, Chico, CA (USA)
- Solo exhibition, “Screens”, De Observant Amersfoort, Amersfoort, NL
- Duo exhibition, Kees Schouten & Calhoun Smith, Concreet geeft vorm, Amersfoort, NL
- Photo-composites, Theater Film Café de Lieve Vrouw, Amersfoort, NL
- Festival exhibition, Riez (permutations), Kaalstaart, Amersfoort, NL
- Photo-composites, Viva Maria Café and Winebar, Amersfoort, NL
- Group exhibition, Pop-up Kunstuitleen Amersfoort, Kunstplein Cahen, Amersfoort, NL
- Photo-composites, Kunstuitleen Amersfoort, Amersfoort, NL
- Group exhibition, Salon Amersfoort Artists, De Zonnehof, Amersfoort, NL