Calhoun Smith (b. 1968, USA) currently lives and works in Amersfoort, the Netherlands.
Visual artist working with photography and other printed matter as material in composite works. Uses digital as well as manual techniques to create visually, sometimes logically, structured images.
From 1996 until 2010, worked in the field of Information Technology as desktop-publisher, website designer and internet software developer.
1988-1992 Bachelor of Fine Art (BFA)
Emphasis in Fine Art Printmaking
California State University, Chico, CA (USA)
- Solo exhibition, “Screens”, De Observant Amersfoort, Amersfoort, NL
- Festival exhibit, Riez (permutations), Kaalstaart 2015, Amersfoort, NL [images]
- Photomontages, Theater Film Café de Lieve Vrouw, Amersfoort, NL
- Photomontages, Viva Maria Café and Winebar, Amersfoort, NL
- Group exhibition, Pop-up Kunstuitleen Amersfoort, Kunstplein Cahen, Amersfoort, NL
- Artist of the month, Photomontages, Kunstuitleen Amersfoort, Bibliotheek Eemland, Amersfoort, NL
- Group exhibition, Salon Amersfoort Artists, De Zonnehof, Amersfoort, NL
- Toulouse, France
- Amersfoort, Netherlands
- Arnhem, Netherlands
- Deventer, Netherlands
- Nieuwegein, Netherlands
- Fleet, UK